- at your favorite ice cream or coffee shop
- go for a walk or bike ride.
- sit in the park and catch up on each other’s day.
- feed each other ice cream from the same pint
- take an end-of-the-day shower together
- snuggle up and watch your favorite 30 minute tv show together before bed
- talk about your day in a candle-lit environment
- dance together to a couple of your favorite songs
- have fun cleaning the kitchen together (splash each other with soap suds, etc)
- order your favorite restaurant food (or cook your favorite meal together) and set up a romantic atmosphere in your bedroom and eat it naked (we bet you won’t finish the whole meal!)
Oliver & Denise Marcelle are the founders of Denoli, LLC (speaking, facilitating, and mentoring/coaching). They have been married for 19 years and have 3 children.
Through seminars, a podcast, videos and social media posts, they offer a candid look into their own marriage, with the goal being to encourage couples and help them explore, grow and learn together.
It is their belief that all relationships stand a chance, if given the right tools.
Book Denoli for your next event!