We had the priviledge of being guests on BBC UNPLUGGED last night, talking on the topic “Sexually Satisfied, Or Thirsty: The Importance of Intimacy in Marriage” (Part 1)
We choose this subject based on a previous post by my wife entitled “Thirsty”
We wanted to share with you the re-broadcast of this show below…enjoy:
We will be joining Pastor Paul Graham and Landi “LaLa” James on BBC Unplugged next Monday (May 5, 2014), at 7:30pm to continue with part 2 of the discussion. We would love to have you join us! You can join us using the links below:
There are tons of books, games and other resources available to enhance your sex life…here are a few examples:
1. 31 Days to Great Sex by Sheila Wray Gregoire
2. His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage by Willard F. Harley, Jr., Ph.D
3. Covenant Spice – Christian Sexual Aids, Lingerie & Christian Sex Toys for couples (is there a such thing as ‘christian sex toys?)
4. Sex Savvy: A lovemaking guide for Christian Wives by J. Parker
5. Chocoholics Strip Chocolate (this game is currently unavailable on Amazon but there are many more like it)
The bible says in 1 Corinthians 7:4 that your body belongs to/is governed by your spouse (paraphrase). It is important that you are fulfilling your spouses needs in the bedroom. (as well as in all other areas)
If you are sexually satisfied shout HALLELUJAH! If not, take some time to dialogue with your spouse about his or her needs, plug into the resources above and start down the road to being Sexually Satisfied…
Oliver & Denise Marcelle are the founders of Denoli, LLC (speaking, facilitating, and mentoring/coaching).
They have been married for 22 years, have 3 children and 1 grandchild.
Through seminars, a podcast, videos, and social media posts, they offer a candid look into their own marriage, with the goal being to encourage couples and help them explore, grow and learn together.
Oliver and Denise can help you build the relationship of your dreams, both personally and professionally.
Book Denoli for your next event!
I am working on a post and would be curious of your thoughts, what are off limits for a Christian couple in the bedroom?